We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality, Regulation, Health, Safety & Environment Manager to join our colleagues at Vessco Engineering Ltd on a full time, permanent basis.
As the QRHSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the business to establish and deliver QRHSE, CI, & Facilities Management objectives.
- Working with the Management Team to prioritise activities.
- Co-ordinating planning and delivery of activities to achieve objectives.
- Maintaining and communicating QRHSE, CI & FM KPI’s.
- Managing, maintaining and communicating project plans to ensure appropriate Company visibility.
- Maintaining an audit plan of the Company’s systems and policies, ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements including; ISO9001, ISO18001, ISO14001, F4N, PED and PD5500.
- Leading all training relating to QRHSE and CI.
- Implementing and maintaining systems to support defect analysis and root cause identification.
- Maintaining QRHSE, CI & FM spend within agreed budget
About Vessco Engineering Ltd
Vessco Engineering Ltd was founded in 2006 to support local industries in and around South Wales with general fabrication work and the fabrication of header boxes. Their first vessels were small, relatively low pressure filter-type units. Since then they have established a highly-skilled workforce, and gone on to specialise in the field of pressure vessels and process equipment. They expanded into the export market with clients in Ghana, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Algeria, while retaining our domestic customer base
They are an ambitious and fast-growing manufacturer of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and fabricated equipment. Recently Vessco Engineering Ltd joined our LTi Metaltech Group. Today their clients are based around the world and come from a range of sectors, including Oil & Gas, Nuclear Power, Water Treatment & Heavy Industry.
For further information, take a look on their website https://vesscoengineering.co.uk/
To be a successful QRHSE Manager, you must have already had extensive experience in a similar role. With a strong understanding of legal and regulatory requirements such as ISO9001, you will be confident in leading the business through audits, project plans and any relevant training. A background within Engineering would be highly beneficial.
Proactive in your approach and confident with decision making, you must have strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Salary – up to £38,000 depending on experience
- Working hours (39hours per week) – Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm
- 25days annual leave + bank holidays
How to apply:
Recruitment is being driven through our central resource at LTi Metaltech Ltd therefore please send your CV and one page cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining Vessco Engineering Ltd to email@example.com
No agencies please.