LTi Metaltech is a recognised expert in the design and production of pressure vessels. Employing around 100+ people we continuously strive to push the boundaries, investing in the latest technologies, techniques and processes to improve our productivity and quality output in order to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Be competent with laser cutting, press brakes, seam welders and sheet roller. You will shape, form, and join sheets and other materials to make products and components as scheduled within the manufacturing division.
- Perform quality Tig tack welds on stainless steel, and aluminum
- Perform final assembly to produce high quality finished products
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output.
- Join metal cylinders together using Fillet, Butt and Key hole seam welding or similar equipment.
- Cut and form flat sheet into tubes with the ability to read engineering drawings with a good eye for detail
- Follow safety protocol, including wearing PPE – such as air fed mask, gloves, protective footwear, ear plugs or defenders, etc.
Knowledge / Experience
- Previous experience using factory equipment such as Edge prep machines, tube rollers, rotators, manipulators and grinders– safely and effectively
- Accurately read and understand fabrication drawings
- Check products for compliance with specifications and quality requirements. Repair / rework as required
- Confident with simple math calculations including fractions and decimals
- Understand factory safety standards, be able to work safely and be aware of potential hazards in the workplace.
- Flexible attitude
- Demonstrates active support and helps other members of the team
- Makes and communicates clear decisions
- Proactive and positive in approaching business needs
- Active participant in problem solving and generates ideas for improvement initiatives
- Willingness to engage with other departments
Early shift timings:
05:45-13:45 Monday to Thursday
Late shift timings:
14:15-22:25 Monday to Thursday
All Employees of LTi Metaltech have the following responsibilities whereby they must:
- Take responsibility for aspects of Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) over which they have control.
- Adhere to the Company’s OH&S requirements (defined in OH&S policy, risk assessments, work instructions and through training, etc.).
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety.
- Consider the safety of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Work in accordance with information and training provided.
- Refrain from intentionally misusing or recklessly interfering with anything that has been provided for health and safety reasons.
- Report any hazardous defects in plant and equipment, or shortcomings in the existing safety arrangements, to a responsible person without delay.
- Not undertake any task for which authorisation and / or training has not been given.
- To promote and maintain a culture of continued Risk Assessments.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com Please also state which shift.
No agencies please.