We are currently recruiting for a CNC Waterjet Operator to join our Early Shift here at LTi Metaltech.
As a CNC Waterjet Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Efficiently setting and operating the waterjet machines in order to produce parts which meet all standards and drawing specifications.
- Being in control of setting, repairing and operating the waterjet machines, ensuring all equipment is fully maintained and in good working order.
- Accurately measuring parts using all types of measuring equipment
- Loading and unloading sheet materials on to the waterjet machine with the aid of vacuum lifters and high-level cranes
- Manually removing small parts from the cutting bed with the use of hammers and cutting equipment.
- Converting CAD/CAM drawings into machine software/program
Please note the Early Shift hours are 05.45 to 13.45 Monday to Thursday, 05.55 to 13.00 Friday.
LTi Metaltech is the recognised expert in high integrity welded structures capable of withstanding extreme pressure, vacuum and temperature differentials. We pride ourselves in delivering cutting edge technologies for industries including Fusion & Nuclear, Healthcare and Renewables, with further capabilities and insights targeted at Transport & Rail.
We employ around 100 people, including one of the largest groups of coded welders in the South East of England, working to AD Merkblatt 2000 and PD 5500 pressure containment standards. We continuously strive to push the boundaries, investing in the latest technologies, techniques and processes to help exceed our customers’ expectations.
For further information, take a look on our website http://www.lti-metaltech.com
To be a successful CNC Waterjet Operator, you will be experienced in cutting a wide range of materials, predominantly Stainless Steel and Aluminium. Although CNC Waterjet Cutting experience would be ideal, we would also consider experience with industrial cutting machines and bending machines.
To be considered, you must be capable of reading engineering drawings and ideally have previous experience with CAD/CAM. A Counterbalance truck licence would be beneficial, as would experience in setting and operating flatbed CNC cutting machines with a vacuum system.
Self-motivated and flexible in your approach, you will have excellent communication skills and thrive working in a fast paced, solutions orientated environment.
We offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- Salary c. £23,000 – £28,000 (with the potential for progression in line with in-house experience and skills training).
- Overtime – available in line with business demand/output
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Working 37 hours per week, we have onsite parking and are easily accessible by public transport.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and one page cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining LTi Metaltech to email@example.com Please also state which shift you would prefer to work and your salary expectations.
No agencies please.