We are currently recruiting for a Production Technician to join our team here at LTi Metaltech. An experienced TIG welder, you will be working alongside highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative environment.
As a Production Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Predominantly TIG welding – gaining and maintaining the required welding codes
- Understanding information prescribed within Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Carrying out all tasks to safety, quality and efficiency standards
- Non welding activities eg forming, grinding, operating overhead cranes
Please note we operate two shifts:
- Early shift – 05.45 to 13.45 Monday to Thursday, 05.55 to 13.00 Friday
- Late shift – 14.15 to 22.25 Monday to Thursday, 13.00 to 19.00 Friday
LTi Metaltech is the recognised expert in high integrity welded structures capable of withstanding extreme pressure, vacuum and temperature differentials. We pride ourselves in delivering cutting edge technologies for industries including Fusion & Nuclear, Healthcare and Renewables, with further capabilities and insights targeted at Transport & Rail.
We employ around 100 people, including one of the largest groups of coded welders in the South East of England, working to AD Merkblatt 2000 and PD 5500 pressure containment standards. We continuously strive to push the boundaries, investing in the latest technologies, techniques and processes to help exceed our customers’ expectations.
For further information, take a look on our website http://www.lti-metaltech.com
To be a successful Production Technician, you will have extensive experience of TIG welding in a manufacturing environment alongside a selection of fabrication techniques. Any additional experience of MIG welding and working with pressure vessels would be advantageous, as would Dye Pen, CSWIP or PCN2 qualifications.
Self motivated and flexible in your approach, you will have excellent communication skills and thrive working in a fast paced, solutions orientated environment.
We offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- Salary c. £25,000 – £28,000 (with the potential for progression in line with in-house experience and skills training). There is an additional late shift allowance.
- Overtime – available in line with business demand/output
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Working 37 hours per week, we have onsite parking and are easily accessible by public transport.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and one page cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining LTi Metaltech to firstname.lastname@example.org Please also state which shift you would prefer to work and your salary expectations.
No agencies please.